Friday, August 7, 2009

The SIA Heritage Series 3 by Herpa


Very presentable box design...

Fokker F27 Friendship (left) and Airbus A310-200 (right)

Boeing 727-200 (left) and Airbus A340-500 (right)

I bought the SIA Heritage Series 3 when I was on flight to Hong Kong in April this year. I like this particular series as I remember I took Boeing 727-200 and Airbus A310-200 when I was in Primary School. Both plane models were my favourite at that time. You may view other plane model "Airbus A380-800" in my previous post here.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Great diecast SQ jet. Have not taken SQ jet a long time due to its premium price.

desmond said...

Yes bro, the paint work and diecast plane model made by Herpa is very good. I believe SQ will be reducing its pricing further since they announced they made huge losses recently..