Thursday, October 8, 2009

Takara Tomy - Long Haul Pt.2 (ROTF)

In Robot Mode...






Long Haul looks nice in robot mode too. Besides detailed body parts, there are moving pistons connected between the shoulder joints and elbow joints. Long Haul can attack its enemy by using the energy swords hidden in the panels that attached to the forearms. The bad thing is not much poses we can get for the arms as the shoulders are not ball jointed. Whereas the joint articulation of the legs is pretty good. Anyway, I think the figure is awesome and a must have Decepticon in my ROTF collection. You may view Long Haul in Dump Truck Mode here and transformation via Peaugh's video here.

8 comments:

LEon said...

Any reason why the sword is clear plastic?

desmond said...

Bro, I don't know the reason too. I am ok with that. I guess this is the add-on features by Hasbro as I didn't see Long Haul used any energy swords in the movie.

LEon said...

Okay. Maybe you can paint teh weapon in chrome silver? Use gundam marker!

desmond said...

Leon, I prefer my toys in original version..Haha!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The proportionality of robot after transformation is very equal. Nice clear blade with flip knife style. Sorry for my ignorant, is Long Haul a member of movie Constructicons?

desmond said...

Bro, don't mention that. Just drop me a message if you want to know anything. You are right, Long Haul is a member of the Construction Devastator :p

Juliana said...

Long Haul left quite an impression on me during the ROTF movie. There were "multiples of him" seen in many of the final battle scenes :P

desmond said...

Juliana - Agree with you..