Saturday, September 13, 2008

BBI - LAPD SWAT (Urban Assault Team)







Bought this in the year 2002. I think it is worth showing to all the toy collectors as Bluebox Toys had produced such wonderful 12inch figures six years ago. I do not deny that it is one of the best SWAT figure that I have so far and why I recommend this is because of the very well made and detailed accessories. Furthermore, I remember the price was only around S$85 to S$90 at that time. So, once again..it's worth to keep it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a Sgt Mendez exactly like this unopened in the box. I also have an unopened Officer West and an unopened Officer Sommers. I think I paid $25.00 apiece for them when they first came out. I dont know what they are worth.

deSMOnd said...

WesTroupe, depends on what type of figures you collected..Some have value (price goes up) but some have no value..Now, most Hottoys figures have value..