Friday, September 24, 2010

WWE "Santino Marella" Mattel 2 Packs Series 1


Compared to the earlier release by Jakks Pacific, this head sculpt has a better likeness of Santino Marella. His facial expression is very accurate too.

Due to its limited articulation, these are some basic poses I can get from the figure.

The paint work on the facial sculpt is good and his wrestling attire is also nicely replicated.

Besides having tattoos on the front torso, arms and legs, Santino has a big one on his back.

In WWE, Santino is an entertainer rather than a wrestler as he seldom wrestles in the ring. You may read my previous post on Jakks Pacific Santino here.

4 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

I LOVE the tattoos. killer

deSMOnd said...

For me, I like the facial expression as it's pretty accurate to the real person :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I saw Santino Marella wrestled recently and I think he has got some moves for a small frame wrestler. Nice WWE figure.

deSMOnd said...

Is it, bro?? I seldom watch WWE now as I am busy with my house renovation..Thanks for sharing anyway :P