Monday, October 23, 2017

Aoshima 1/48 "Airwolf" Diecast Model SGM-08 Pt.2


You may display Airwolf using its plastic stand printed with logo.



A closer look at where the "Sunburst" anti-missile flares were released from the side of the fuselage.



I have no doubt about the paint application of the helicopter and it looks realistic.

Unfortunately, I was not able to show you the rotor system of the helicopter as it is not working anymore. I played the helicopter once after unboxing it for checking. That was before 2008.



Overall, I am very pleased with the helicopter as it brings back my childhood memories. Airwolf is also one of my favorite 80's TV series at all times (Part 1 review here). You may also see the video review via EJD84 here.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

This is so cool and definitely brings back childhood memories. Till now the soundtrack of the series remains vivid in my mind. The insignia on the stand base adds up to the sentiment. Well made die-cast with a considerably ideal size for display.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, this die-cast model is the right size for display :)