Monday, June 29, 2015

Takara Tomy "Ejector" ROTF


I got the figure for a month ago and only took photos of it recently.

The above is a toaster mode which is officially indicated in the packaging.

At certain angles, Ejector does not look like a toaster at all.


In fact, the cable connected to the plug should be longer.


In robot mode, Ejector has basic articulation but it cannot rotate its head.


Ejector can actually stand on its own (I did not adjust its standing position during photo shoot).

4 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

It kind of looks funny ... Do some masking and spray it silver or drybrushing would look better.

deSMOnd said...

Bro, I am lazy and always keep my toys in original condition :)

LEon said...

I have this but Hasbro version way back in 2009. http://www.openthetoy.com/2009/10/transformers-rotf-ejector-scout-class.html

deSMOnd said...

Great that you own one for your collection.