Monday, June 14, 2010

WWE - "Edge" Mattel PPV3 Royal Rumble


Looking at the head sculpt, the likeness of Edge is not that good. I bought it because I want to have Edge that produced by Mattel for my WWE figure collection.

I prefer Edge's eyebrows and beard have similar colour paint with his hair that is nicely sculpted with realistic colour tone.

Edge has tattoos on both arms and he wears elbow pads for safety purpose. There are always some cool graphic with R-Rated logos printed on his wrestling attire and boots.

The rotation of the head is limited due to the lose strands that hang down to both sides of the shoulder. Overall, I am happy with the figure and hopefully, Mattel will improve Edge head sculpts in the future. You may also read my previous posts on Jakks Pacific Edge here and here.

4 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

i still remember when i'm a huge fan of Stone Cold. hohohoho. Wonder if i can get a fine 12" stone cold later on...

deSMOnd said...

So far, I didn't see 12inch Stone Cold available in the market..Only some 12inch WWE figures were released before :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I think the padding, trunks and boots are nice. The prints and tattoos are really sharp too!

deSMOnd said...

Ya Dennis, Edge's wrestling attire always has R-Rated logos all over the place :)