Friday, October 15, 2010

WWE "Kane" Mattel Elite Series 4


As usual, I took photos on the front and back of the packaging :)

It’s obvious that the figure has a pretty good facial expression of "Kane".

For Elite series, the figure has an articulated chest that allows for great poses.

The face towel is not realistic as it is made of plastic rather than fabric material.

The grey chains can be removed from the figure as it is made of elastic soft rubber.

For your information, Kane is currently the World Heavyweight Champion in SmackDown. You may view my previous posts on WWE "Kane" figures here and here.

8 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Man I still like the Kane with the mask on. BTW, do you keep the box after you have taken out action figures like this.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Dennis, same with me. I like Kane with mask on. But he is old now so even with his mask on again, he looks weak..Haha..I didn't keep the box once I took the figure out..Save space!!

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

killer figure hohoho. i didn't keep the boxes when it comes to 6" as well. saving the space.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Asrul, space is always the issue to every collector :)

J A S O N L U said...

lol desmond ! the teeth of kane =.= bro, did you collect your 1/6 wm already?

deSMOnd said...

Jason, Hot Toys War Machines are just released in Hong Kong. I think the stock will only arrive in Singapore next month..No hurry for me anyway :P

J A S O N L U said...

yeah, coz everybody collected from XL already. so i ask you :P i am waiting mine too XD

desmond said...

Wow, stock has arrived in Malaysia already..They are always slow in Singapore..