Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Revoltech - Hasegawa Haruka








Bought the first Revoltech action figure during lunch time yesterday. Actually, I do not know this female character from the cartoon "Moyasimon". I just wanted to get her when TFH sent me the pre-order list last two months. Like her headsculpt and sexy black outfit with the accessories such as the wine bottle and glass. Also, there are few pairs of poseable hands. Heard from my colleague "Don" that the cute little things are so-called the "germs" which Haruka cannot see them in the air.

5 comments:

Bambino D said...

She looks really great! Even the germs look adorable! :D

Anonymous said...

Ya, these are the reasons I bought her..

Joshua said...

awesome fig man...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Hey, the wine glass and bottle look so real!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's why I bought this series..The figure is cute and I also like her accessories..