Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hasbro - Jolt (ROTF)

In Chevy Volt Mode...


In Robot Mode...





Do not follow the instruction sheet to adjust the lower parts of the legs (rear parts of the car) if you want the figure to stand properly.

The figure cannot stand properly or looks "weird" in its standing position if you followed the last part of the instruction sheet.

I prefer Jolt in vehicle mode than robot mode as I don't like the design of the head (especially the eyes) and translucent torso. They looks "weird" to me. We can't rotate Jolt's head when in robot mode. I also don't like the lighter blue colour paints on some parts of the body. I think the parts look better in darker colour. One "good" thing that comes with the figure is the flip-out electro whips from the arms. The reason I collect this figure is Jolt was in the movie. Otherwise, it is "not a must" have figure in my ROTF toy collection. You may view the transformation via Optibotimus's Video here.

8 comments:

LEon said...

I prefer the vehicle mode as well. Somehow the robot remind me very much of the movie Soundwave.

Jcee said...

Have you seen frenzy's custom painted Jolt yet? It has some wicked LED's installed!

desmond said...

Ya Leon, the car looks nice in navy blue colour..

desmond said...

Jcee, will visit Frenzy's photostream soon..

Juliana said...

I think that 5 Autobots for the ROTF movie is enough, with the addition of just Sideswipe to replace Jazz from the first movie. The Twins & Jolts weren't necessary. Sideswipe could have joined Sam & co. to Egypt instead of the Twins...

desmond said...

Juliana, I don't think 5 Autobots can fight against the numerous powerful Decepticons. Autobots cannot win even with human alliance :P

Juliana said...

Ok I meant with proportionate lesser number of Decepticons in the ROTF movie :P

Somehow I feel that there are too many cars in the Autobot team. Maybe that's why I feel that there seem too many movie Autobots characters in ROTF :)

desmond said...

If there are only 5 Autobots in the movie, it's a bit boring as audience like myself expect more "things" in the 2nd instalment. Otherwise, it's similar to the 1st movie. I had watched the movie twice and I have a clearer picture after that. For toy collection, it's boring too. Same figure with different paints only..