Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dragon Models "Agent J" in MIB 3



The packaging is definitely similar to the one for Agent K.

I am fine with the head sculpt produced by Dragon Models as its likeness of Will Smith is there.

The overall skin colour looks realistic this time round :)

Great texturing on the hair and it looks good with dark brown tones.


The Noisy Cricket is a small pistol that Agent J used in the first film.


The Ray-Ban sunglasses fit perfectly to the head and it enhances the resemblance of Will Smith.

The Neuralyzer is a standard tool used to erase the memories of witnesses.


Other accessories are taser, cell phone and time stop device.


Frank the Pug is my favourite accessory comes with Agent J :P

6 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

What do you think.
Thinking of getting this and replacing it with the enterbay agent J headsculpt.
Can the Dragon body fit the enterbay head?
Looing at the prices, this figure can get around 100 to 120. The Headsculpt is around 60. Compared to enterbay Agent J which cost around 250.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I think the sculpt of Agent J is closer to William Smith than Agent K. Again the accessories are cool and yes, Frank the Pug as caught my attention.

deSMOnd said...

Ya Dennis, that's why the price is a bit higher than Agent K.

deSMOnd said...

Adrian, I saw someone is selling Enterbay's Will Smith head around S$60. To me, I will not get the Enterbay head to assemble on Dragon body as the Dragon version is good enough for me. I also not very sure if Enterbay head can fit onto Dragon body. Anyway, the cost of the Enterbay head plus this Dragon version Agent J may cost you around S$200. If this is the case, you must well buy the Enterbay version. In my opinion, the Enterbay Agent J's head is also not perfect as compared to Agent K. Agent K is the best in Enterbay version..The final decision is up to you :)

Combo said...

Agent J looks fine to me with this body type. Enterbay heads have some really serious sculpting.

deSMOnd said...

Bro, glad to hear you liked Agent J by Dragon..