Thursday, February 2, 2012

Brother Production "Die Hard Johnny" NY Detective




The figure resembles Bruce Willis as "John McClane" in Die Hard 4.0 :P

Great paint job on the head sculpt with realistic wounds and bleeding...


The figure also comes with a fantastic clean version head :)

The leather-like jacket is tailored to fit the figure and is pretty movie accurate...

I have no problem with the detailed accessories given. The only thing I dislike is the loose body joints. Other than that, everything is fine :)

8 comments:

LEon said...

Really look like Bruce and the accessories like the pass and guns look good.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I can tell it's a figure of Bruce Willis but the head sculpt still lack something. I think the police badge of such small scale is quite remarkable.

deSMOnd said...

Yes Leon, I like the heads and accessories very much :)

deSMOnd said...

Oh Dennis, is it lack of hair?? Haha!!

Jcee said...

Wow the "battle damage" is really well done!

deSMOnd said...

Yes Jcee, I love both heads produced this time round...

xenom0rph said...

Wow, very cool. Looking good these in hand pics. :-) How about the two guns? They look similar to the one on my Inception figure...they are damn fragile and glued together poorly...wasnt happy with the one i got on the Leo Di Caprio fig.

deSMOnd said...

Xenomorph, the guns are okay to me..Most important is the two fantastic head sculpts I got from the set..I am pleased to have this figure..I also love the Leo Di Caprio figure but not a fan for this movie..So, I didn't get it :)